Bump, set, spike and Volley for Sound! Calling all volleyball teams to join us on the legendary Hermosa Beach sand to increase awareness about hearing loss and eradicate the stigma that young deaf children face every day. To benefit No Limits for Deaf Children, a 501(c)(3) organization, we are hosting a unique charity volleyball tournament on Sunday, October 28th, 2018. We will not only have a fun day with all your astonishing energy and care, but we will also impact those who are in need.
Join local and celebrity athletes by signing up on Eventbrite and submitting your Venmo payment to Volley4Sound. The tournament is limited to 24 teams, so make sure to submit your Venmo payment by October 18th to reserve your team a spot. Please include your “team name” in the payment notes, and only one Venmo payment per team!
– Co-ed 4 team, at least 1 female
– $35 per player
– Professional and celebrity player auction
– Raffle prizes
– Free T-Shirts
– Food and coffee will be provided
– Music all day long
– Spike ball and corn hole
– American Sign Language Challenge Booth
– Each game is played to (21) points.
– Wear provided earplugs during the first two games
– In the Professional Volleyball Player Auction, team with the highest bid may rent only one pro for the whole pool play to help improve their game. No pros in playoffs.
– The top (2) teams out of each pool make it to playoffs.
– Playoffs are single elimination.
Stay tuned for updates on the event and spread the word to support VOLLEY 4 SOUND!
Teams Venmo payment to Volley4Sound and sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/volley4sound-tickets-49026943909