Bump, set, spike and Volley for Sound! Calling all volleyball teams to join us on the legendary Beach Cities sand to increase awareness about hearing loss and eradicate the stigma that young deaf and hearing impaired children face every day. To benefit Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA), a 501(c)(3) organization, we are hosting a unique charity volleyball tournament on October 19th 2019. This coed 4v4 tournament will include players wearing provided earplugs during their game and to raise more support professional volleyball players will be joining us to assist teams on the court. We will not only enjoy a fun day at the beach with all your astonishing energy and care, but we will also impact those who are in need.
Join local and celebrity athletes by signing up on Eventbrite. Each player must sign up individually and mention your team captain when you register. Be sure all players on your team have registered for the tournament to reserve your team a spot.
– Co-ed 4 team, at least 1 female
– $35 per player
– Professional and celebrity player auction
– Silent Auction
– Raffle prizes
– Music all day long
– Each game is played to (21) points.
– Wear provided earplugs during the first two games
– In the Professional Volleyball Player Auction, team with the highest bid may rent pros for the whole pool play to help improve their game but no pros in playoffs.
– Playoffs are single elimination.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook below.